Computer shuts off 5 miutes after booting normally
So a bit of background before I get into this.
My computer was sitting on a couch and someone knocked it off, it hit my coffee table then the ground.
It's a solid case so there wasn't any visual damage done to the computer, no parts were knocked loose and the
computer was completely off.
I then had it sitting in my car in the cold for a night and I let it sit in my apartment to let the computer get to room temperature.
I also cleaned it out with some compressed air.
When I turn it on it can boot into Windows 7 OS completely fine with no hiccups, but it will turn off randomly with no notice or warning after about 5 minutes.
I've tried booting into the BIOS and safe mode, the same thing happens, everything will be okay but
5 minutes after it being on it will shut off.
I don't think it's a problem with the hard drive, ram, video card, etc.
Since it runs perfectly fine otherwise but it could be an issue with maybe the power supply or motherboard? I'm not sure.
Solutions to the Problem Computer shuts off 5 miutes after booting normally
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Computer shuts off 5 miutes after booting normally has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Computer shuts off 5 miutes after booting normally:
How to Fix Computer shuts off 5 miutes after booting normally with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Best Way to Download Satellite L645-SP4004M WinDVD BD for Toshiba v.10.0.6.110 driver,Download Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5057 Wireless LAN Driver v.22.214.171.1248.0,Method to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L650-BT2N22 Web Camera Application v.126.96.36.199 driver,How Can You Update & Download Toshiba Satellite L775D-S7220GR Value Added Package v.1.6.0130.640204 driver,Download Toshiba Satellite Pro L750-SP5176FM Sleep Utility v.1.4.0025.000101 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100C(L) Driver v.5.01,Way to Download RealTek RTL8100E Drivers v.694,Way to Update & Download RealTek RTL8101L Auto Installation Program v.6.110 driver,Method to Update & Download RealTek RTL8111G PXE and RPL ROM code v.2.58 driver,How to Update & Download RealTek RTL8411B(N) Driver v.10.003,Best Way to Update & Download ASUS A53SV nVidia Graphics Driver v.188.8.131.5286,Method to Herunterladen ASUS K75VJ Intel Rapid Storage Technology Treiber v.184.108.40.2060,How Can You Update & Download ASUS CG8580 Intel Chipset Driver v.220.127.116.119,Method to Update & Download ASUS K41VD Intel INF Update Driver v.18.104.22.1685,Way to Update & Download ASUS Pro70T NB Probe v.3.0.0026 driver
Read More: Solution to Problem: computer will not boot if USB device is plugged in,Troubleshoot:conditional formatting of a cell referencing two other cells Error,Solution to Error: computer suddenly stopped downloading anything,Troubleshooter of Error: Conditiona Formatting of a cell that has IF statements in it,Tech Support: Connecting to Wireless Router in Windows 7,Can't change homegroup sharing permission,Can't connect XP shared printer to Win7 except as a local printer.__,Can You Connect the LAN Adapter for Wii On your Windows 7 Laptop?,Can These Files Be Deleted,Can’t install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition error 1722