Wednesday 6 July 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: Autocorrect is not working when starting Microsoft Word

Autocorrect is not working when starting Microsoft Word

I have the following problem:
When I start Microsoft Word, it seems the autocorrect is not working yet.
The wrong words are not underlined, untill I press ENTER on the keyboard.
Is it normal?
Before I had impression, that atucorrect is working as soon as I run Microsoft Word, but now when I'm typing first sentence, I see no autocorrections, until I hit Enter on the keyboard.
Also...
when I open Microsoft Word, there is no icon on the bottom of atocorrect operating.
But as soon as I press one letter, it shows.
So it tells me it is working, but in practice it is not, until I press enter.
So my question is: Is it normal, or is there some option, where I can change it, so that the autocorrection functions from the first sentence I'm writing?
Thank you

Keys to the Problem Autocorrect is not working when starting Microsoft Word

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Try reconfiguring the Office 2003 and verify the results:
Try the below steps:
1.    Close all Microsoft Office applications.
 
2.    Click Start then click Control Panel.

 
3.    Double-click on Add or Remove Programs then click Microsoft Office 2003 and select Change.
 
4.    In the Microsoft Office 2003 Maintenance Wizard box select Add or Remove Features and click on Next
 
5.    Mark the check boxes for all the components available.
 
6.    Mark the Choose advance customization of applications check box and click on Next
 
7.    Click on the drop down box next to Microsoft Office then select Run All from My Computer.
 
8.    Once the configuration is complete restart the computer once.
 
 
 
Note: During a complete install or while installing updates for Office 2003, you may receive a prompt to insert the disc (CD) for Office 2003

Check memory problems

Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.

  1. Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  2. Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
  3. Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
  4. Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
  5. The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Autocorrect is not working when starting Microsoft Word:

How to Fix Autocorrect is not working when starting Microsoft Word with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: AMD Radeon HD 7800M Win8 not working [Anwsered],I can access the internet, get on facebook and get to hotmail, but I can't play games on facebook and I can't open or respond to my e-mails,I keep getting this Media Player error when I log on my computer. [Anwsered],[Anwsered] System Hanging on shutdown and restart,Unable to get the Vlookup property of the WorksheetFunction class,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22)
Read More: Troubleshooting:Audio\/Video out of sync watching netflix or streaming videos Error,Fast Solution to Error: At one time I had 58 \"iexplorer *32\" running and iexplorer would not open until I rebooted.__,Troubleshoot:avg. in pivottable calculation really shows Sum results,Are there known conficts with canon mp560 printer? I'm getting stop error code 0x00000044 [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: backup to 2 drives at the same time with Vista 64,application not found error,any problems in a team where one has Windows XP and the other has Windows 7?,Application/Object-Defined Error,An Excel formula question where hours are totalled and cumulating,Anyone know the hardware email?

No comments:

Post a Comment