Application Error 0x000007b
I tried to open a program (Hp Assistant and other programs i installed) on my system and i get the Application Error messgae "the application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b).
Please anyone with a solution?
Anwsers to the Problem Application Error 0x000007b
1. Using which application are you getting the error? Does the issue occur with all application?
2. Have you used that application earlier without any issues?
3. Any changes made to the computer prior to the issue?
You may try performing clean boot and check if it helps. Refer the following link for more information:
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
NOTE: After you have finished troubleshooting, make sure you reset the computer to normal startup mode as suggested in step7 from the above KB article.
Also, you may try the steps from the following link and check:
How to troubleshoot problems when you install or uninstall programs on a Windows-based computer
I would suggest you to check a drive for error and see if it helps, here is the link:
Important: While performing chkdsk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost
You may run a full computer scan using the Microsoft Safety Scanner and check if that fixes the issue.
Refer the following link for more information:
Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.
Also check in the event viewer for more information on the error, here is the link:
Let us know if it helps!
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Application Error 0x000007b:
How to Fix Application Error 0x000007b with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: applesyncnotifier.exe entry point not found sqllite3-wall-checkpoint not in sqlite3.dll message appears during logging in,an error occurred while reconnecting x: to \\\\ Microsoft Windows Network: the network path was not found. this connection has not been restored xp pro [Solved],An alarm,like a an alarm clock, keeps beeping. [Solved],APPHANGB1 explorer.exe, not IE.,Fast Solution to Problem: amrt.msi installation package,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open