apps closing randomly in win 8.1 start screen
After I downloaded Win 8.1, I've had an issue with apps (e.g., Outlook, NBC News, Amazon, Netflix, Huffington) closing randomly in Start. This is happening a couple of times a day. This was never an issue for me in Win 8; so this seems to be tied clearly
to Win 8.1. So far this is the only issue I've run across. Everything else is working great. Any help would be appreciated.
Anwsers to the Problem apps closing randomly in win 8.1 start screen
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve apps closing randomly in win 8.1 start screen in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Try and see if you still get the same error apps closing randomly in win 8.1 start screen in your Windows.
Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: apps closing randomly in win 8.1 start screen:
How to Fix apps closing randomly in win 8.1 start screen with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: error message fsui.exe/ wlidcli.dll is missing
,Solution to Error: Excel: Automatic number generation
,Troubleshoot:i wanna change language of all windows in Windows 7 Home Premium
,Troubleshooting:IF Function, if the vendor ID in column A matches any of the vendor ID's in column F, I want 1099 to appear in column D. Error
,Fast Solution to Problem: ReadyBoost is not working properly in my computer
,Troubleshoot:Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive. Error,External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Tech Support,Tech Support: I'm always being signed off so annoying,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.,Referencing data in Access using Excel [Anwsered],Need Best Way To Present Data [Anwsered],Same question but for windows 7 home edition,sometimes fullscreen won't activate [Solved],Solution to Error: We bought a new computer with windows 7 and it is constantly freezing. How do we fix this?,Solution to Error: Windows 8 update crash (2013-07-22),brclr.dll.mu_ Missing Error Fixer,How To Resolve Missing fin_myagtui.eng Problem,Corrupted f_0006ad File - How to Fix,nkebigvg.cpl Not Found Error Fixer,Corrupted olcontrols.ocx File - How to Fix
Read More: How Can You Fix - Any Software like \"Cinemania\" out there??,Tech Support: Anything I type in the search engine immediately closes IE 8.,Fast Solution to Error: Annoying \"Connection to Microsoft Exchange has been lost\" messages,Am I the only one here that owns a Garmin 265T GPS which at one time was able to create map trips with MS S & Ts 2010 then send them to my Garmin GPS [Anwsered],How to Resolve - An unknown program wants to be installed every day.?,After Windows Update CD/DVD drive does not work,After installing windows 7 to laptop the labels print out of line how can I fix it,After my computer sleeps the wireless always disconnects and will no reconnect,After signing into Pogo.com, I get a message" This tab has been recovered"....what does this mean and how do I fix it.....,All desktop icons changed to windows live and does not open