Adobe Flash Player says incompatible application on Windows 7
Trying to download and install abode flash player so i can use my games on facebook i have a compaq computer with windows 7 and it wont work.what do i do i have tried different settings and things but wont work.
says incompatible application.
*original title - incompatible application-trying to download and install abode flash player on my compaq computer windows 7 and wont work.*
Keys to the Problem Adobe Flash Player says incompatible application on Windows 7
Please note, if you using a 64 bit version of Windows 7, you need to use the 32 bit version of Internet Explorer 8 that is included with the operating system.
Adobe Flash Player does not support 64 bit version of Internet Explorer in Windows 7 at this
Click Start > All Programs > Click Internet Explorer (the one that is not listed as 64 bit)
Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser
I have Windows 7 64-bit and need to use Internet Explorer 32-bit
Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks |
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Adobe Flash Player says incompatible application on Windows 7
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adobe Flash Player says incompatible application on Windows 7:
How to Fix Adobe Flash Player says incompatible application on Windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:Adobe Encore Freezes,How Can I Fix - adobe flashplayer will not download with IE9 installed?,[Solution] Adobe context menu not showing on Standard User, but show up on Administrator User,Fast Solution to Error: adding items to the front of the start menu,Fast Solution to Error: after installing 7 from vista computer ramdomly shut down like it lost power,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded