Thursday 31 March 2016

Tech Support: adding a Microsoft (MSN) email account to Nokia Lumia 820 handset

adding a Microsoft (MSN) email account to Nokia Lumia 820 handset

I have just received a new Nokia Lumia 820 handset and am trying to set up my MSN email account as my default email (I previously had an old HTC handset which allowed me to set up my MSN email just fine).
 
The steps I take are:
(1) add a Microsoft account (which includes Hotmail/MSN etc)
(2) enter my MSN email address (Microsoft account) & password
 
Then I receive an error message 'Activation Failed - We weren't able to activate your phone.  If you call support, you can mention this error code which can help them to figure out the problem.  FFFFFE70'
 
I've called Vodafone (my provider) and they've advised that there is nothing they can do to help, and that I need to speak to Hotmail instead for support.
 
Please can someone help?  My phone is worthless to me without being able to access my email.  Thank you!

Keys to the Problem adding a Microsoft (MSN) email account to Nokia Lumia 820 handset

Download Error Fixer (Free)

do a hard reset back to phone factory settings (under 'About' in Settings)

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: adding a Microsoft (MSN) email account to Nokia Lumia 820 handset:

How to Fix adding a Microsoft (MSN) email account to Nokia Lumia 820 handset with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: [Anwsered] HKCMD Module,How can I move file folders in my email account to a folder on my hard drive. I am at capacity and need to free up some space. [Anwsered],I am trying to access my wifi or my wireless internet router in my home but I cannot find the list in my laptop that I am using? How I will get connected?,[Solution] IE 7 information bar is constantly coming up,Should having 8,000 emails in my Windows Mail Inbox (Vista) significantly slow down my computer with 3 GB RAM and trigger Alerts from Norton of "High CPU Usage by Windows Mail",Solution to Error: Can Word 2010 auto-populate cells based on Drop-down input?,Hello , I'd like to know if is possible I get back my emails that I received or the emails that I deleted [Anwsered],How do I import files from my yahoo account to my outlook express. So it shows on my outlook express tree,[Anwsered] outlook.com to outlook 2013 reply email address,Solution to Error: Random windows 8 crashes the last two days created .dmp files, can someone read?,Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:After a Windows 8 Update, my system is stuck in system restore and a blank screen. Error,Fast Solution to Problem: After I updated Win 8 on HP Envy m6 it stopped recognizing the boot disk ??,Fast Solution to Error: After I install Windows 7, I find out my ethernet driver doesn't work,Fast Solution to Error: ads to right of my e mail inbox,Address Bar in bottom task bar on Desk Top, wont delete Web Sites when closing down when closing down Windows 7,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded

No comments:

Post a Comment