After a recent update, I now get an "oops, can't find the page' on one websie.
I used to get the explanation, Internet Exporer is removing this website, etc.
Now it's 'oops, can't find the page' which is just plain silly.
And it doesn't offer any other info either.
(The site is TV.Guide.com)
Anwsers to the Problem After a recent update, I now get an "oops, can't find the page' on one websie.
You are unable to access one website.
I will help you with this issue.
1.Which operating system is installed?
2.Did you make any changes to the computer recently?
3.Which security software is installed on the computer?
4.Do you have any other browser?
5.Is the issue confined to one website?
If you are using Internet Explorer, then follow the steps from this article to check if that helps.
Cannot access some websites in Internet Explorer:
Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites.
The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.
Hope this helps.
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After a recent update, I now get an "oops, can't find the page' on one websie.:
How to Fix After a recent update, I now get an "oops, can't find the page' on one websie. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix Problem - Adobe Flash Player10 ActiveX & Java 6 Update 18 installed, but not showing in PROGRAMS, not opening up songs, and just not working.?,How to Fix Error - adding page breaks?,Aero I can not get an email off my screen when i press the x button it does not go red & wont dissapear off the screen,Troubleshoot:Add or Remove Programs is blank Error,How to Fix - adobe flash player wont work on my dell laptop?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded