Thursday 25 August 2016

Calculated field is killing me! Tech Support

Calculated field is killing me!

I have "Hits" and "Opportunities" in my pivot table.  "Hits" comes from a column entitled "Hit Rate".  My formula for the "Hit Rate" column is =IF(M8="Won",1,0).  Basically, I am looking at how many "Opportunities" have been won.  When I create the Pivot
Table, I have the total "Hits" and "Opportunities" for a given product.  I want to calculate the percentage of Opportunities won.  This is driving me nuts!!!  Can anybody please help?
 
Thank you!

Keys to the Problem Calculated field is killing me!

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi,
 
Assuming that you entered the fomula =IF(M8="Won",1,0) in ColumnN and the Row Range is N8:N100, enter this formula into the cell you want to calculate the pecentage.
 
=SUM(N8:N100)/COUNTA(N8:N100)
 
Then set the cellformat into percentage.
 
Hope it helps,
~jaeson

Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Calculated field is killing me!

  1. Go to Start button.
  2. Open Control Panel.
  3. Go to Windows Error Reporting.
  4. Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
  5. Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
  6. Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
  7. Next, click the Advanced settings link.
  8. Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Calculated field is killing me!:

How to Fix Calculated field is killing me! with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.2.2.0.0 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.2.2.3.0 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.2.0.6.22 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.1.1.88.1 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: [Solved] C:\\Windows\\svchost.exe error message pops up everytime,Fast Solution to Error: C: drive disk space is showning less after installing Safari browser.,Troubleshooting:Browsing history drop down screen is blank. Error,How Can I Fix - Brightest Setting is Dimmer than should be?,How Can You Fix - BSOD Windows 7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Caused by Driver: ntoskrnl.exe?,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work

No comments:

Post a Comment