Lost Files on Samsung Galaxy Tab--How Does it Happen?
- Formatting - Some times when you connect your tab to PC an error message pop up stating “The disk in drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” This forces you to format the tab memory card.
- Data Removed Accidental - When you are viewing photos on Samsung Galaxy tab you may select “Delete All” option by mistake, which deletes all the precious photos that are present on the tab.
- Data Deleted by Others – You may have handed your tablet to another person (your kids for example) who may have removed the data out of ignorance.
- Unnoticed Importance – You may have deliberately removed the data considering it unimportant but have lately realized that it was useful.
- Factory Reset – You may have initiated the factory reset process that also wiped off your important data.
- Due to anti-virus scan - When you connect your tab to some unsecure network or virus infected system, Samsung Galaxy tab is prone to dangerous viruses that may corrupt Samsung Galaxy tab.
No worries. Although the files are deleted, the data still stay in your Samsung tablet. A professional data recovery tool can help you out of the trouble by retrieving them back. Samsung Tablet Recovery Pro is right here to provide this kind of help.
Just with 3 Steps to restore lost files from Samsung Tablet , you can easily use this data recovery to scan, preview and recover all your lost pictures, videos contacts and messages. Don't doubt, using Samsung Tablet Recovery Pro is safe and risk-free.
Firstly, download Samsung Tablet Recovery Pro from http://www.lionsea.com/download/cardrecoverypro/Samsung_Tablet_Recovery_Pro_Setup.exe and install it on your computer. Then just follow 3 steps below and check how to realize Samsung tablet deleted files recovery.
Step 1. Connect device and Scan. Connect your tablet to a computer through USB cable. Select your Samsung galaxy tab under the disk list and then click “Scan”.
Step 2. Select files. After scanning, all recoverable photos, videos, songs and documents you deleted or lost will be listed like the image below, to make sure you recover the right ones you could preview the files before recovery.
Step 3. Recover files. When you find the files you want to recover, click “Recover”. For safety of the recovered data, you are then required to save the recovered photo to a folder that is different from the original one.
Further Information about Samsung Tablet Recovery Pro：
Samsung Tablet Recovery Pro can undelete all daily files, data, but also images, pictures, music, audios and videos with almost all kinds of formats: PNG, TIFF, INDD, JP2, PSD, Paint Shop Pro Image File for picture; M4P, RPS, AIFF, MIDI, M4A, Real Audio for audios; DV, M4V, 3G2, M4B, OGG Media Player, Video Object File, 3G2, ASX for videos.
What't more, it can retrieve not only tablets but also all memory cards such as Compact Flash card, CF Type I, Type II, MicroDrive, CF card, Memory Stick, xD Picture card, etc. As it can also efficiently and effectively recover lost, deleted, corrupted or formatted photos and video files from various SD cards.
Now, go to download this fantastic program to help you retrieve lost files from your Samsung Tablet. If you want to know some more information about Samsung Tablet Recovery Pro, you can go to visit Samsung Tablet Recovery Pro Official Website .